Moving from NZ to Asia?
Before you make the big move to Asia, make sure you are following the appropriate customs procedures. The team at World Moving can help you during every step of the moving process.
- assport, residency documents and correct visa must be updated and comply with current laws.
- Personal effects under a year old will be subject to duties and fees, and must be recorded on an itemised list. Effects older than one year will be duty free.
- Laws regarding alcoholic beverages varies for each country.
- Prescription medicines must be accompanied by a doctor’s prescription.
- Laws regarding importing weapons and firearms varies for each country.
- Domestic pets can be relocated, but they will need health certificates and vaccinations.
- motor vehicle varies for different countries.
Have questions about a specific country in Asia? Visit our resource hub for more information.Resources