Moving from New Zealand to Europe?
Relocating across the world can be exciting and stressful. Movers have so much to do with very tight deadlines. When you move to Europe, you have to make sure you have permits, permissions or written accounts of all of your items:
- ssport, residency documents and visa must be up to date.
- Personal effects under one year old will be subject to duties and fees and must be recorded on an itemised list.
- Alcoholic beverages will be subject to duties and fees.
- Prescription medicines must come with a doctor’s prescription.
- Firearms will require import permit. Different regulations are in place for different countries.
- Domestic pets can be relocated, but they will need specific health certificates and vaccinations.
- Rules about importing a motor vehicle vary for different countries.
For more information, reach out to an experienced moving coordinator. The team at World Moving & Storage has decades of international moving experience.Contact